Since I have become unwell, I have come to rely on positive quotes to lift me up and keep me strong during those hard times. Sometimes all you need are a few wise words to help keep positive. The power of a positive mind can help the hardest of situations. I want to share with you all some of my favourite quotes.
1. “I find hope in the darkest of days and focus in the brightest.” – Dalai Lama
2. "Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in everyday." – Unknown
3. "Always remember that your current situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come." – Unknown
4. "No matter how you feel, get up, get dressed, show up and never give up." – Regina Brett
5. "Some people want it to happen, some wish it will happen and others make it happen!" – Michael Jordon
6. "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." – Walt Disney
7. "Tough times don't last, tough people do!" – Gregory Peck
8. "Believe you can and your halfway there." – Theodore Roosevelt
9. "If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough." – Unknown
10. "Every experience no matter how hard it seems, holds within it a blessing of some kind, the goal is to find it." – Buddha
11. "Every morning we are born again, what we do today is what matters most." – Buddha
12. "You are in charge of how you react to the people and events in your life. You can either give negativity power over your life or can choose happiness instead." – Anis Nin
13. "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light." – Albus Dumbedore.
14. "Hardships often prepare ordinary people for extraordinary things." – C S Lewis
15. "Stars can't shine without darkness." – Unknown
16. "Without struggle there is no progress." – Frederick Douglass
17. "I promise if you keep searching for everything beautiful in this world you will eventually become it." – Tyler Kent White
18. "Nothing is impossible, when the word itself says I'm possible." – Audrey Hepburn.
19. "Dream it, believe it, achieve it!" – Unknown
20. "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." – Neale Donald Walsh
21. "Be strong, you never know who you are inspiring." – Unknown
22. "One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day." – Unknown
23. "Always believe that something wonderful is going to happen." – Unknown
24. "A journey of 1000 miles must begin with a single step." – Lao Tzu
25. "I believe in the person, I want to become." – Lana Del Ray
26. “What day is it?” Asked Pooh. “It’s today!” Squeaked Piglet. “My favourite day!” Said Pooh. – Pooh & Piglet
27. "Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." – Confucius
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! What are your favourite quotes?